Thursday, August 16, 2012

happy birthday, ky!


see that lovely one in the middle? that's my friend, Ky.  Some of you know her as Two Pretzels.  

(psst....read her blog today, since it's awesome, and it's her birthday)  

Ky - you're an amazing human.  the wife, mother, family member, friend and loved one you are and continue to become is incredible.  thank you for being authentic and loyal and funny and beautiful and talented and level-headed and introspective and understanding and intuitive and smart and thoughtful.  i couldn't be MORE grateful that i know you and (sometimes, but not often enough) get to spend time with you.  there's not a day that goes by that i don't think of you and send all of my love as far to the South and to the West that the Northern Hemisphere will allow!  i'm thankful that you were born, but even more thankful that i can call you my friend and have gotten to know you over the last decade+.  

LOVE you.  XO to you from afar.  Love, Miss  

5 comments:

Iris Took said...

YES!

Mickey D. said...

Everything you have said here is so true. Kylee is an amazing person. So happy to call her a friend.

Today is a day that all who know her should celebrate.

This was very sweet.

Wrestling Kitties said...

This was so sweet and SO true!! She is pretty darn great :)

Unknown said...

Agree.

Completely.

Ky • twopretzels.com said...

Well, I don't know about all that, my friend. But this post was awfully tear-inducing.

(I apologize for not writing sooner - I read it on my birthday on the iPad but I couldn't comment.)

Love you so much. And I miss you. Truly.

Thank you...